Advertising of vacant posts on the NAPTOSA (Gauteng) website
- Please download the Vacant posts' template (in .zip format)
- The completed advert should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important, please read: Policy – 2019
Please note the following:
- The advertising of vacant educator and support staff posts is a free service to Public and Independent schools in Gauteng, as well as TVET Colleges, where there is a NAPTOSA presence (at least one member of staff is a NAPTOSA member);
- Notices of vacancies will be removed from the website immediately after the closing date for applications. Should a school wish the advert to be removed earlier, they should email the NAPTOSA (Gauteng) office: email@example.com
The “Vacant post template” for the advertising of vacancies is available on the “Vacancy” Page of this website. Schools are free add other items to the template, if they so wish. For example:
- Should you not receive correspondence from us within 30 days please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The School Governing Body reserves the right not to make an appointment
- The completed advert (template) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NAPTOSA is not liable for any costs or damage arising from the appointment or non-appointment of an employee. Engagement of the employee by the school is a matter between those two parties and NAPTOSA is not a third party in the matter.
- NAPTOSA will do whatever is necessary to ensure that this service is fully functional, however NAPTOSA does not accept any liability for the placement, access, accuracy of the advertisement or any other matter related to this service.