FINAL REMINDER NAPTOSA SPECIAL SCHOOLS CONFERENCE
Saturday, 13 April 2019, from 08:00 to 13:00
at School of Achievement (Germiston).
(For NAPTOSA members (teachers, management staff, therapists and psychologists)
employed at special schools.)
Limited space available. (Sessions 2d & 2f are fully booked.)
Sessions on these great topics are still available…
- 2a - Teach your parents how to make homework fun & manageable at home.
- 2b - Guide to identifying children with possible visual abnormalities.
- 2c - The value of positive thinking – practical techniques…
- 2e - Developing fine motor skills in children.
- 2g - Showing learners how to create a sustainable vegetable garden.
Booking form - pdf click here (1.08 MB)