NAPTOSA Professional Development Programme 2019 - Term 3
- Published: 11 June 2019 11 June 2019
Professional Development Programme Term 3
Workshops run from 23 July to 4 September 2019
Booking is essential
Download the programme in pdf: pdf Click here (89 KB)
Download the programme in word format: document Click here (73 KB)
Leadership Conference 2019
- Published: 16 May 2019 16 May 2019
"Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish." --Sam Walton
SCHOOL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
NAPTOSA Gauteng invites SMT members to attend the annual School Leadership Conference.
Date: Friday 26 July 2019 and Saturday 27 July 2019
Venue: Emperors Palace Conference Centre, 64 Jones Road, Kempton Park
Time: Friday 26 July 2019 – registration at 10:00
Saturday 27 July 2019 – closing at 13:20, followed by lunch
Infrastructure audit tool
- Published: 04 April 2019 04 April 2019
LETTER FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
15 March 2019
Dear NAPTOSA member,
NAPTOSA SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE AUDIT
- NAPTOSA wishes to do an audit of school infrastructure in the various provinces to enable engagement with the Department of Basic Education from an informed basis in order to enhance school safety and school environments.
- For this purpose we need the assistance of members to do an assessment of various infrastructure elements in their respective schools.
- It is accepted that members are not infrastructure experts. The audit therefore covers broad infrastructure areas on which members will be required to express a view, as perceived.